World News

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

TANKER (Tamilnadu Kidney Research Foundation)

There is a foundation called TANKER (Tamilnadu Kidney Research Foundation), where they treat all kidney related problems free of cost. They even do Dialysis free of cost.

For further details, please visit http://www.tankerfoundation.com or contact:

Tamilnad Kidney Research Foundation
17, Wheatcrofts Road,
Nungambakkam,
Chennai - 600 034.
Phone: +91-44-2827 3407 / 2824 1635
E-Mail: tankerfoundation@ tankerfoundation .com



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

In every game you start off with three starter Pokemon
to choose from, fight a rival who picks the counter to your starter,
beat gym leaders and travel through caves and grass where trainers just lie around waiting
to do battle. 4 Top Tips for Racing Modification Best Cars
in Gran Turismo 5. The racing modification makes the
cars better in Gran Turismo 5.

Feel free to surf to my web page pokemon x et Y gratuit

Anonymous said...

Hi there, its fastidious article concerning media print, we all understand media is a great source of information.


Review my web site :: natural remedies for yeast infection

Anonymous said...

Whats up very nice website!! Man .. Excellent .. Superb ..

I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally?

I am happy to seek out numerous helpful information right here
within the submit, we want work out more strategies
on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . .
. .

Also visit my web site; http://www.incaradvancements.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog
and I'm impressed! Very useful info specifically the last part :
) I care for such info much. I was looking for
this particular information for a very long time. Thank you
and best of luck.

Stop by my webpage: http://www.incaradvancements.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Do you suffer from KIDNEY DISEASE? Do you know that, according to latest researches, DIALYSIS IS NOT NECESSARY?
A friend of mine got off dialysis (stage 5 CKD) and healed his kidney.
Take a look: https://www.facebook.com/angelique.dubois.3150/posts/1412669305622411

Review my website :: check this out

Anonymous said...

Do you know that you do not need a DIET to LOSE WEIGHT?

https://www.facebook.com/silvya.harpon/posts/1482118285354001

My website; click to investigate

Anonymous said...

Yоur ѕtyle is so unique in comparison to other peoplе I have read stuff
frоm. I appreciate you for posting when you have thе opportunity, Guess I will just
bookmark this site.

Here is my webpage - carpet cleaners

Anonymous said...

Do you suffer from KIDNEY DISEASE? Do you know that, according to latest researches, DIALYSIS IS NOT NECESSARY?
A friend of mine got off dialysis (stage 5 CKD) and healed his kidney.
Take a look: https://www.facebook.com/angelique.dubois.3150/posts/1412669305622411

My blog :: check this link